Want to study any of the courses offered in this institution but don’t know the UPSA cut off points? Here is a table showing the UPSA Cut off points for 2023/2023 admission.
UPSA Admission Form 2023/2023
University of Professional Studies Cut Off Points 2023
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
- General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
- American High School Grade 12 with at least Final Grade Point of 3.0
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level
WASSCE and SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A1-C6 and grade A-D respectively) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to any three elective subjects.
Note 1: Current final year SHS students, who will be writing WASSCE/GBCE in May/June 2023, are also eligible to apply. They will be required to indicate correctly their WASSCE/GBCE index numbers on the online application form.
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at the GCSE/Baccalaureate/Cambridge ‘O’ Level and three relevant subjects at the ‘A’ Level.
However, it is best to check the specific requirements for your field – click here to check.