Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to access the Student Centre and track your application.
How to create your student profile on the student portal
To check the status of your application, please click MyTUKS Login(UP Portal) to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email [email protected] or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) regularly.
University of Pretoria Online Application
How To Apply To University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria Closing Dates
University of Pretoria Application Fee
University of Pretoria Admission Requirement
University of Pretoria Accommodation
University of Pretoria Admission Status
University of Pretoria Courses
University of Pretoria Contact Details
University of Pretoria Fees
University of Pretoria Short Courses
University of Pretoria Prospectus