University of Fort Hare Application 2023
How To Apply To University of Fort Hare 2023
2. These are completed and returned to the Students Registration Office and get sorted per-Faculty.
3. Then the faculty selection committee (Deputy Dean: Teaching and Learning, Faculty Manager, HODs and Administrators) convenes to do the selection.
4. Admission is done on merit, using the Swedish point system (High scores are considered first in chronological order)
5. For interview programmes students are invited for presentations prior to selection *
6. The current matrics are provisionally accepted pending their matric final results and availability for admission into programmes, plus NBT results
7. The application forms are checked and signed by the Faculty Manager according to the admission status.
8. Once the forms are signed, they are given back to the Students Registration Office to capture the status which is then communicated to the students as backup.
9. The Faculty keeps records of the accepted students as backup. Wait listed students are considered after registration of accepted students
10. Accepted students get notification from the Students Registration Office.
Alice Campus Tel.: 040 602 2016 / 2053/ 2122/ 2174/ 2281
East London Campus Tel.: 043 704 7155 / 7266 / 7004 / 7139
A non-refundable application fee of R80.00 is payable by all applicants.
Please use the following bank details to deposit and upload the deposit slip with the rest of your required documents.
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch code: 05 01 19
Account name: University of Fort Hare
Account number: 28 210 1357
Reference: Applicant’s name and surname
Meet Entry Requirements and submit your application form and all the necessary documentation before 31 October 2017.
An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
Successful applicants will receive sms and an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme.
University of Fort Hare Courses
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of Fort Hare How To Apply
University of Fort Hare Blackboard
University of Fort Hare Webmail
University of Fort Hare Student Online
University of Fort Hare Prospectus
University of Fort Hare Application Form
University of Fort Hare Admission Requirements
University of Fort Hare Application Status
University of Fort Hare Contact Details