Unisa Application Dates 2023
University of South Africa Important Application Dates 2023
UNISA Application Dates 2023
Unisa has an open applications policy, but students should always ensure that the qualifications for which they wish to apply are not oversubscribed for that particular semester or year. Currently most qualifications are full for the 2020 academic year. … Offers for semester 2 will be made during June 2020.
Currently most qualifications are full for the 2020 academic year. Applicants can only apply for qualifications that are open. Please refer to the application tool to view these qualifications.
Offers for semester 2 will be made during June 2020. Offers to be made will be based on the following: whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum points score and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Application closing Date: Applications are open from June each year.
Deadline: Application closes on 30 November . We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms. ( Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Application Fees Formal Programmes 2023
- Online applications R 110
- Manual applications R 170
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The application fee may be paid using the MyUnisa online payment platform http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Student-fees-and-funding-your-studies/Unisa-payment-methods-and-banking-details or electronic fund transfer (EFT) or credit card or cash deposit at your nearest bank. Note that Unisa SBL does not accept cash on the premises.
- Bursars (sponsors) can request a pro-forma invoice from the Fees Office
- Invoices will only be created once a valid purchase order (PO) is sent by the bursar/ sponsor
Note that Unisa is a cashless environment.
Tuition fees need to be settled at the following intervals
- 50% of total tuition on registration.
Late application will be considered if only there are available spaces in the programmes that you want to study.
The University of South Africa offers admission to a limited number of students per programme. Therefore we would advise you to apply within the application cycle so that your application will be accepted and processed by the school.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation.
- If you are completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
For more information on Unisa Application closing date for 2023, please do well to visit the official website of the University of South Africa. Click here to access their website.