About Toyota Tsusho Africa
Toyota Tsusho Africa (Pty) Ltd (TTAF) was established in 1999 as a trading and supply-chain solution provider. TTAF has now diversified and it comprises of ‘Mobility’, ‘Life & Community’ and ‘Resource & Environment’ capabilities, strategically located to ensure excellent service and optimal delivery output to the customers.
The strategy of Toyotsu is an all-inclusive programme of giving back to the community. Apart from its dynamic business offerings, which sees it as an engrossing automotive and supply chain specialist throughout the African continent. It has as its core three arms of activity – Life and community, resources and environment and mobility, all aiming to enhance society.
Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Scheme 2022
Toyota Tsusho Africa not only focuses on creating global production of metal parts but also sponsoring education. The Toyota Tsusho Africa bursary scheme of 2022 targets students who:
- Study or intend to at TUT
- You are open to the idea of spending your holiday gaining experience from a multi-national group
Applicants need to study in either of the following fields to qualify for application. You have a chance to obtain the bursary when pursuing these fields of study:
- B.Eng. (Mechanical Engineering)
- BSc (Computer Science and Information Technology)
- B.com in Accounting
- B.com in Business Science
- B.com Supply Chain Management
- B.com Entrepreneurship
- B.com Sales and Marketing
- Environmental Science
- Legal and Risk Management
- Digital Business
- Students pursuing an Honors or Master’s degree in any of the above fields
Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary Scheme 2022 Requirements and Eligibility
You must meet specific criteria for you to begin the application process and qualify. Each of these requirements is important to meet. Failure to submit any of them leads to disregard of your application.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You have to be a permanent resident of South Africa
- You have enrolled or is are going to in a South African University as a full-time student
- Your grade should be 12 with an average result of 65%
- You must ensure to maintain exemplary academic results each year of your study
Application forms are available at the TUT portal where you have to download and fill the application form. It is also available at the Financial Aid Advisor located at the Student Funding Center.
After filling the form, you need to accompany it with the following documents. Failure to submit any of these documents leads to the disregard of your application.
- A certified copy of your ID
- Current academic result slip or a copy of your transcript
- First-year students should provide a document showing proof of university acceptance
- A certified copy showing your parents’, guardians, or spouse’s proof of income
- A legal affidavit proving the unemployment of your parent, guardian, or spouse
You should hand deliver your application form and all of these essential documents at the Student Funding Center. Do not submit any of these via e-mail.
Application Closing Date
The application process for this bursary will ends on 30th October 2020
Only successful candidates receive feedback through their provided contact details. Failure to obtain any information by 11th December 2020 means your application was unsuccessful.
For any question or queries related to the Toyota Tsusho Africa bursary programme, please contact Toyota Tsusho Africa directly at:
Address: Private Bag x680, Pretoria, 0001
Telephone Number: +27 86 110 2421
E-mail address: email@example.com