Stanlib Bursary 2023
STANLIB is an asset manager firm that is owned by Liberty Holdings and is a subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group. Liberty Holdings is a firm that offers products and services including life and health-related insurance, investment management and retirement plans which has around 2.5 million African clients. Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking firm based on assets, providing banking and financial services to more than 16 million clients. Stanlib manages more than R500 billion assets or 500,000 individual and institutional clients. The company’s head office is in Johannesburg, with regional offices in other parts of South Africa and operations located in eight African countries.
STANLIB Bursaries South Africa
STANLIB bursary program gives financial assistance to academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students of tertiary level education to study at any university in South Africa. This bursary was established in 2005, and has helped 46 students since its foundation. Students studying towards a degree for Actuarial Sciences, Economics, Finance, Investment Management and Accounting are encouraged to apply for the bursary programme.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Undergraduate degree or Post-graduate degree students
- South African citizen
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Stanlib Bursary Application Form.
- Accompany your application with the following documents:
- South African certified copy of ID book or smart ID card
- Certified ID copies of parent/guardian
- Certified copy of the death certificates, if parents are deceased
- Parent/Guardian proof of salary
- Certified copy of June report card as well as final year-end results, if in matric
- Minimum average of 70% in courses or subjects, with Mathematics and not Mathematics literacy
- Certified copy of academic transcript, if already in University
- Send your application form and required documents to either of the following method:
- Hand Carried: 17 Melrose Boulevard, Melrose Arch, 2196
- Post: P O Box 202, Melrose Arch, 2076
- Email: [email protected]
If you do not receive any response regarding your application, (3) weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Opening & Closing Date
This Bursary applications process usually open in the middle of September yearly and the closing date for bursaries application is 31 October every year
P.S: It’s highly recommended that you complete the form and attached all the relevant documentation and send it as soon as you can.
Address: STANLIB 17 Melrose Boulevard, Melrose Arch, 2196
Post: P O Box 202, Melrose Arch, 2076
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 0867 277 501 or 011 448 6666