Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Date and Requirements 2023
Here is the Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Date And Schedule, Interview Requirements And Admission List For the 2023/2023 Admissions.
Covered in this article is the Nursing And Midwifery Training College interview dates, interview schedule, the required documents and Admission List for the 2023/2023 admission interviews.
Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Date
The dates and schedule stated are the official dates as stated by the Ministry of Health.
Nursing Training College Interview Date And Schedule 2023
- The Nursing Training College interview date for the 2023/2023 admission is scheduled for Monday June 1 2023 to Thursday June 30, 2023.
- The exact However, the Nursing Training College interview date for the 2023/2023 admission may differ depending on the Nursing Training College you applied to but it will still be conducted within the stipulated Monday June 1 2023 to Thursday June 30, 2023.
- You will be alerted by text message containing the specific date for the interview, a week to the interview date.
- After the interview, the interview will be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the respective nursing training colleges.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2023
- The Nursing And Midwifery Training College admission list and admission letter is scheduled for release from the Wednesday 8th July, 2023.
- Applicants who gain admission will be sent a text message notifying them on their admissions and giving them details on how access admission list, admission letter and pay their admission fees.
Nursing Training College Interview Requirements 2023
The following are requirements for the Nursing Training College Interview. All stated documents are to be sent to the venue of interview:
Requirement 1 : Proof of Application.
Download and print the application form you filled during the application process, you might have already printed it. If you have not then Download and print it. The printed application form is your proof of application.
Requirement 2 :Photocopy of result slip
You are required to take along your academic results (WASSCE Results etc) used during the application process. If you combined two different results (eg WASSCE Results and Nov Dec Results ) you must carry along both results.
Requirement 3 : Passport Pictures
You are required to present two passport size pictures per result used. If you combined two results during the application process, you must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
Requirement 4 : Proof of Interview Invite
You are required to show a proof that you received a text message inviting you to the interview. Show the text message you received to them.
Requirement 5 : Birth Certificate
You are required to present your birth certificate. So send the original a photocopies of your birth certificate.
Requirement 6 : Interview Fee
You are expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival at the interview venue. The interview fee is to be GHS 100 as however it is subject to upward adjustment. The exact amount is however stated in the text message to you.