Nursing Training College interview date and details for the 2020/2023 academic year. Below is the 2020/2023 admission calendar for the Ghana Health Training Institute.
Find here all the details about the Nursing Training College interview dates, admission list, and required documents for the interview for 2020/2023. All the dates stated on this page are the official dates as released by the Ministry of Health.
Nursing Training College Interview Date 2020
The Nursing Training College interview for the 2020/2023 academic year will start from June 1 to June 30, 2020. However, the interview date will be different depending on the Nursing Training College you applied to.
You’ll get a text message containing the specific date for your interview, at least a week to the interview. After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2020
The Nursing Training College admission list and letter will be released from the 8th July 2020. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admissions letters, using the portal to view your academic progress and financials.
Nursing Training College Interview Requirements
Applicants are expected to carry the under-listed items to their interview venue on the day of the interview. As such, it’s important to get these items available in advance.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and printout their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event where an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show a proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificate. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
33 CommentsAdd a Comment
As we are in the pandemic system, when will the applicants be call for the interview.
Has the nursing forms closed
When would the nursing interview start please? We’ve gotten no message yet.
Please will the interview come on
Pls as we are in this pandemic when will nursing interview starts
Please when does the nursing interview start?
When is the admission list coming out?
Please , want to know about when the interview is starting.
No information about the nursing interview
We are still waiting
God will surely speak .
When things get better .
Have patient everyone.
Please we are still waiting oo
Please when will the interview start
Please when is the nursing training interview starting
How do I retrieve my voucher card
Please when will the interview start
Please when will e interview start
Please wen will the nursing training interview come on
Please i heard they have started e interview please why haven’t I gotten message yet
Please when is the nursing interview starting.i have not get a message yet
They are calling people for the interview my friend got the message yesterday she have called for interview
Please when is the interview starting
Every institution and their schedule, some college started interviews
Please hv the interview started
Yes others have been called for the interview but I’ve also gotten no message yet.
@CourageM please is it all the nursing institutions in Gh whom have started or some of them?
During this corona outbreak,has the nursing training interview list for 2020/2023 academic year been released?
Pls has keth nursing interview started