Here is the Novdec Registration Fees And Closing Date 2023 / 2023.
The following are the closing dates for the 2023 / 2023 Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date for All candidates. Candidates are to take note that, they are to submit all their application documents and make full payment of the cost of their registration before the closing date of application.
This is to let you know the Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date for WAEC Nov/Dec registration 2023 / 2023.
The West African Examination has officially released the Nov Dec Registration Fees And Closing Date. All private candidate who wishes to participate in the Nov/Dec examination should register before the closing date.
2023 / 2023 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL, GHANA
The following are the Nov Dec Online Registration dates 2023 For WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
WASSCE NOV/DEC 2023 / 2023 Period (10 Feb 2023 0:00 – 11 Jul 2023 23:55)
Normal Registration Period (10 Feb 2023 0:00 – 10 Jul 2023 23:55)
Late Registration Period (10 Jul 2023 23:55 – 11 Jul 2023 23:55)
WAEC Novdec Registration Fees 2023; Below are the cost to register for the 2023 Nov/Dec, the cost of the registration depends mainly on the number of subjects the student is registering for. Applicants are to take note that unless the total cost of registration has been paid at any of the designated banks, the registration would not be considered complete
NovDec 2023 / 2023 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES REGISTRATION FEES
The following are the NovDec 2023 registration fees. The fees are according to the number of subjects you are registering. Please take note that your Nov Dec registration will not be considered complete until the fees are paid at the designated banks.
(1) Subject Fees
The subject fees are as follows:
6 or more subjects … … GH¢412.47
5 subjects … … … GH¢394.67
4 subjects … … … GH¢375.67
3 subjects … … … GH¢354.30
2 subjects … … … GH¢341.24
1 subject … … … GH¢328.18
(2) Fees for Oral/Practical/Project Work
Candidates who offer subjects with oral/practical/project work component will pay
additional fees as follows:
GH¢50.00 per subject for Practical
GH¢50.00 per subject for Project Work
GH¢36.00 per subject for Oral (English and French)
(3) Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) during the registration period will pay the following charges:
- GH¢50.00 plus Practical/Project Work/Oral fee where applicable
• GH₵100.00 for correction of centre name, date of birth, address, picture, or substitution of subject.
• For addition of subject(s), the fees are as stated in 16(1) and 16(2) above. 2023 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
(4) Provision of kit for Examination
Each candidate will be provided with a kit comprising non-programmable calculator, mathematical set, and timepiece.
Entries made after the normal registration period will attract the following:
(a) Late Entry: One and half (1½) times the total entry fee;
(b) Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1½) times the subject(s) fee indicated
in 16(1) and 16(2) above;
(c) Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee indicated in 16(1) and 16(2)
(d) Correction of name, date of birth, address, or signature: GH¢100.00.
Banks to make Nov Dec Registration Payment
Candidates may pay their e-registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(1) Prudential Bank (GH) Limited
(2) Zenith Bank (GH) Limited
(3) Bank of Africa (GH) Limited
(4) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
(5) Ecobank (GH) Limited
(6) Access Bank
(7) FBN Bank (GH) Limited
(8) Consolidated Bank (GH) Limited
(9) Agriculture Development Bank (ADB) (only in the following regions):
EASTERN, OTI, VOLTA, NORTHERN, NORTHEAST, SAVANNAH, UPPER
EAST AND UPPER WEST
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt obtained by the candidate at the bank. 2023 Novdec Registration Closing Dates
How To Register for WAEC Nov Dec Registration 2023 / 2023
Candidates are required to enter their SURNAME first, followed by the FIRST name and then MIDDLE NAME (if any). You are also required to enter your personal information which includes:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Postal Address
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials.
Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
(1) Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to
commence registration. The list of designated internet cafés can be obtained on the
WAEC website, www.waecgh.org
(2) Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
(3) Select link to WASSCE for Private Candidates
(4) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(5) Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(6) Fill in your personal information.
(7) Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
(8) Upload your signature.
(9) Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
(10) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(11) Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed in 17.
(12) Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
(13) You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission
Notice from 5th August, 2020.
WAEC Examination Centre and Subject Information for Nov/Dec
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
Photo for WAEC Registration
You will be required to upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature. Please make sure the signature you give is the one you usually use.
The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
Finally, on click of the Submit button, the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
- Login with email and password, select Penalty Type.
- Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above.
- An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment
Please note that these modifications will not be effected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
Printing of confirmation page
Candidates are required to visit this site for printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.
Date for the Examination
The examination is scheduled to start on Monday, 27th July, 2020 and end on Wednesday,
30th September, 2020. The Timetable can be accessed by clicking on the Timetable icon
on the registration website. Candidates are advised to study the Timetable carefully in order to avoid a clash of subjects.
NOTE: English Language 3 (Oral) is scheduled for Friday, 4th September, 2020
How To Check Novdec Registration Closing Dates 2023 / 2023
Visit official waec ghana portal for more information