Monash South Africa Economics (ECS1101)
6 points, SCA Band 3, 0.125 EFTSL
- understand the theoretical foundations of economics
- understand generic skills essential for progression to upper level units by applying rigorous thinking and understanding to analytical geometric models
- appreciate economics as an evolutionary science and its ability to address, in a microeconomic framework, the persistent social and economic problems confronted by society
- demonstrate in individual summative assessment task the acquisition of a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered in this unit.
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
Business and Economics
Dr Kwane Osei-Assibey (Semester 1), Dr J-L. Mubenga-Tshitaka (Semester 2)
- First semester 2017 (Day)
- Second semester 2017 (Day)
- Summer semester A 2017 (Day)