Kantey & Templer Bursary 2023
About Kantey and Templer
Kantey and Templer is a South African engineering company that was established in 1953. The company has been involved in engineering projects in 31 African and Middle Eastern countries. The company employs engineers and technical professionals in several disciplines, including civil, electrical, mechanical, geotechnical, and petrochemical engineering.
Kantey and Templer also has a solid reputation for its work in the development of roads and transportation networks and urban development. From the concept to management of construction and procurement of materials, Kantey and Templer has a track record of delivering top-quality outcomes for its clients. The company offers bursaries to deserving students for tertiary studies as part of its corporate and social responsibility programme.
Kantey & Templer Bursary Program 2023
The Kantey & Templer Bursary Program provides financial assistance to students interested in qualifying in one of the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Generally, the scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Study materials and textbooks allowance
- Accommodation allowance (in exceptional cases)
The bases of the total value of the bursary are the course fees and the qualification merits of the student. The bursary is good for one academic year and may get extended if the academic performance of the student meets the requirements.
Upon completion of the qualification, bursary recipients must work at Kanley and Templer for the equal duration of the bursary award. Additionally, applicants may also have to perform vacation work during the holidays. Candidates who qualify for the bursaries will get contacted for an interview.
Kantey & Templer Bursary 2023 Requirements and Eligibility
To qualify for the bursary, applicants must first satisfy the following requirements before applying:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Must have completed Matric
- Must be currently studying within one of the fields of study mentioned above.
- Must be currently studying at a University of Technology or University in South Africa
- Preference goes to students who have completed their 1st year of study but 1st-year students may also apply.
- Preference also goes to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Failure to satisfy the requirements will lead to application getting disregarded.
How to Apply and Application Details
Applicants must submit clear copies of the following supporting documents together with the accomplished application form.
- A certified copy of an ID document.
- A certified copy of Matric certificate.
- A complete tertiary academic record if applicable.
- Proof of registration or admission at the University of Technology or University.
If the documents aren’t complete, the application will get disregarded. Interested applicants may submit their applications through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 021 419 6774
Kantey & Templer (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 3132
Cape Town, 8000
30 September 2020
Address: 119 Hertzog Boulevard, Foreshore, Cape Town
Telephone Number: 027 21 405 9600
Email: [email protected]