Full Sail STEM Scholarship 2022
About Full Sail
Full Sail University started in 1979 in Ohio as an audio recording workshop that provided the opportunity for students to become knowledgeable in the entertainment industry. Full Sail moved permanently to Central Florida in the Winter Park location in 1989. It is licensed by the Florida Department of Education to offer Associate of Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Science and Master of Fine Arts degree programs in any entertainment, media, art and technology fields. It is also accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) with School# 055214. The ACCSC is a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
Full Sail STEM Scholarship for Student
The Full Sail STEM Scholarship is an international grant that is designed to develop and support future international science, technology, engineering, and math professionals globally. The scholarship will award up to $5,000 for the tuition of a Full Sail eligible campus degree program.
Full Sail scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value but may be used with other Full Sail University scholarship programs. The amount will be given throughout student’s academic years and will be divided equally between semesters. This scholarship fund is limited and will remain available until depleted. The scholarship will be canceled if a student changes a degree program, has interrupted training or changes student status.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
To be considered for a STEM Scholarship the applicants must:
- Create an original 250-word essay on “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career” before the first day of class
- Be a non-US citizen or non-permanent resident
- Meet the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program
How to Apply and Application Details
- To apply, please contact your admissions representative at 800.226.7625.
- The application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee before the desired start date.
- A formal interview must be conducted with the Admissions representative.
- Applicants’ submitted essays will be evaluated based on criteria including originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
- Successful applicants will be contacted before the start of their degree program.
None until funds and bursary slots are depleted
Address: 3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 32792