Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary 2022
The Coronation Fund Managers search for students to award funding through bursary so that they could grow up to become talented professionals. The Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary is looking for students who aspire to pursue any commerce degree. To qualify, these students should possess a promising combination of insights, passion, and skills.
About Coronation Fund Managers
Coronation is one of South Africa’s top investment fund management companies and has an excellent track record of delivering profitable returns to its clients. There is sufficient trust in Coronation by South African individuals and businesses that it is actively responsible for more than R500 billion in client assets. The company is 25% employee-owned and prides itself on working with integrity as a team-based organisation that puts its clients’ needs first.
Coronation offers an extensive bursary programme to South Africans pursuing commerce (BCom) degrees who can demonstrate that they are well-rounded individuals who achieve excellent academic results. Preference is given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds. All bursary recipients must participate in a work-back programme after they graduate.
Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
To qualify for the bursary, the applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa at one of the public universities in South Africa.
- Must be currently studying or intends to study towards a degree qualification in commerce.
- Preference goes to students who are currently in Matric.
- Must have an excellent academic record.
- Must possess strong potential for leadership.
- Must be well-rounded.
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants may apply online by clicking here. Applicants should also submit the following documents together with the accomplished application form:
- A 1-page statement that clearly explains why the applicant has chosen their field of study and what they plan to do after graduation.
- A recommendation letter from someone who can talk about the applicant’s personal character or their academic performance. The person shouldn’t be a friend or relative. The letter should include the contact details of the person who wrote it.
- A certified copy of a barcoded ID.
- A copy of the applicant’s CV.
- If employed, proof of the monthly income of the applicant’s family in the form of salary slips
- If unemployed, an affidavit to prove this fact.
- For high school applicants, certified copies of their reports from Grade 11 and their most recent Matric reports. If applicable, applicants must also provide proof of provisional acceptance from a university.
- For tertiary students, certified copies of their final reports from Grade 11 and Grade 12, their Matric certificate, and the latest official transcript.
- For students who are currently enrolled at a tertiary institution, proof of registration.
30 September 2020
Address: Bandwidth Barn, 66-68, Albert Road Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925
Telephone Number: +27 81 593 4458 or +27 79 013 5203
E-mail Address: email@example.com