Colleges of Education Admission Application, The management of Colleges of Education invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the NEW FOUR YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed)DEGREE PROGRAMME.
Colleges of Education Admission Application
Online Application Procedure
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from allnetworks.
Filling in your credentials
A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
An Admission Application Serial Number.
The Admission Website Address- admission.coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Is College of Education forms out for 2023?
How do you apply for college of education?
Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
Is d7 accepted in teacher training college?
Is teacher training a form?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the NEW FOUR YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B. Ed)DEGREE PROGRAMME in the Forty-Six (46) Public Colleges of Education in Ghana for the 2023 academic year.
How do I apply for college admissions online?
Start the registration by login the online admission portal.
Select the program for which you want to apply.
Fill the required information – name, educational & entrance exam details.
General Notice to College of education Applicants
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the law.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Thanks for reading, subscribe to our newsletter and share Colleges of Education Admission Application with others