We are looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager to supervise the daily operation and personnel aiming for minimum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Also making sure call centre agent are well organized and productive.
* Monitoring and improving ordering, telephone handling.
* Answering representative questions and guiding them through difficult calls, issues, diffusing angry customer or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representative
* Coaching and providing training to personnels to maintain high customer service standard.
* Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the call representatives are receiving, educating and coaching workers regarding processes and practice and explaining expectation to employees.
* Evaluate performance key such as accuracy, call waiting time etc.
* Develop objective for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
* Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed.
* Preparing report and analysing call centre data to improve processes ensuring resources are properly allocated and maximize and customer satisfactory.
* Taking on other tasks or project to support employees and call centre operations
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
* Technical expert in related computer applications.
* Proven experience in call Centre manager or similar position.
* Experience in call center is required.
* Solid understanding of reporting.
* Knowledge on performance evaluation and customer service matrix.
* Proficient in MS Office and call Centre equipment/software programs
* Ability to work with others in a close manner.
* Certification in customer service is a plus.
* Has Sports Knowledge
* Experience in dealing with the public.
* Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
* Decisiveness and attention to details.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent leadership skills with a strong problem-solving ability
* Polite, professional phone voice, Positive and patience
* Minimum two (2) year in same field.
* S/he should be fluent in the English Language, and able to express oneself.
* Must have a good track record of excellent performance and good behaviour
Educational & Professional
* Diploma or Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Certified call centre Manager or relevant qualification is a plus.
How to Apply
Kindly submit your applications to:
- must include CV, Cover letter, Passport Picture & scanned Ghana card copy to: