Are you anticipating to apply to a nursing training college in 2021? well the forms have been released.
As you prepare to apply, here are 10 tips to help you get admitted instantly.
This tips if taken into consideration will guide you to gaining admission into a nursing school 2023/2023 academic year
Gain Admission Into Nursing Training College In Ghana
Here are 10 things you must do to Gain Admission Into Nursing Training College In Ghana
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Is nursing training forms out for 2023?
The 2023 Nursing and Midwifery training applications forms are out. According to the Ministry of Health, the online admissions portal for application will officially be opened from Monday 17th February 2021 to Saturday 30th May 2021
Is E8 accepted in nursing training 2023?
Schools of Nursing Are Not Accepting Ordinary Passes or F9 in the Required Subjects. Generally, before you can be admitted into the Basic or General Nursing programme, you must possess at least 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings in certain required subjects.
Share your thought with us! visit the comment section